Category B1.1 Licence
Holding a B1.1 Licence permits the holder to issue certifications of release to service following maintenance, including aircraft structure, power plant and mechanical and electrical systems.
The course is self paced, however we do advise that for a ‘beginner’ to complete all of the modules would take approximately 3 years (this includes breaks during the summer and Christmas).
As part of the online learning package we do offer module notes and the exam is included but more beneficial than that we provide all students with:
- chapter quizzes within each module to test your knowledge and progress,
- a student forum where both instructors and students can interact, and as a college a response will be provided from the within a 48 hour window (Monday – Friday),
- essay writing guidance and tutorial along with mock questions and answers.
These are offered as part of a structured schedule of modules, however these modules can be accessed at any time making the study of the B Licence online flexible and tailored to suit you.
B Modules available for study:
|Module 1: Mathematics|
|Module 2: Physics|
|Module 3: Electrical Fundamentals|
|Module 4: Electronic Fundamentals|
|Module 5: Digital Techniques|
|Module 6: Materials & Hardware|
|Module 7: Maintenance Practices|
|Module 9: Human Factors|
|Module 8: Aerodynamics|
|Module 10: Aviation Legislation|
|Module 11: Aeroplanes Aerodynamics, Structures & Systems|
|Module 15: Gas Turbines|
|Module 17: Propellers|
To enrol onto this course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking to study for a B2 Licence, common modules (Modules 1, 2, 3, 6, 8, 9 and 10) can be purchased on an individual basis.
Category A1 Licence
- Fokker F70 / F100 (RR TAY)
- BAe146 / RJ85 (Avco-Lyc ALF500 series)
- B737 300/400/500 series (CFM56)
- B737 600/700/800/900 series (CFM56)
- A320 B1/B2
Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Click here to view the site policies http://klmukiaa.com/course/index.php?categoryid=30